2017 Farmers Markets around Lodi NJ
Summer is right around the corner, and that means farmers markets are back! These markets are a great way to get outside and enjoy the weather while getting fresh produce to cook with and exploring local vendors! Check out some of these farmers markets around Lodi!
- Location: Intersection of 14th and Garden Streets, Hoboken NJ
- Hours: Saturdays from 9am to 2pm from May 6 to December 16, 2017
- Location: Bloomfield Ave, Denville NJ
- Hours: Sundays from 8:30am to 1pm from May 7 to November 19, 2017
- Location: 620 Main Street, Boonton NJ
- Hours: Saturdays from 8:30am to 1pm from June 10 to November 18, 2017
- Location: Municipal Parking Lot 1, Franklin Ave and William Street, Nutley NJ
- Hours: Sundays from 9am to 2pm from June 18 to October 29, 2017
Let us know if you visit any farmers markets this summer around Lodi in the comments section of this post!