THE 2021 MAZDA MX-5 MIATA RF
DISRUPTIVE BY DESIGN
MX-5 MIATA RF PACKAGES
PICK YOUR STYLE
Starting at $33,0455
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Bose® 9-speaker audio system
- Black front air dam and rear lip spoiler
Starting at $34,52555
- Adaptive Front-lighting System
- Heated leather-trimmed seats
- Wireless Apple CarPlaTM8
DESIGNED TO SEDUCE. ENGINEERED TO ASTOUND.
Born from the mystique of the iconic MX-5 Miata Roadster, the MX-5 Miata RF is an innovative interpretation of elegance. Just below the surface, 181hp and 151 ft-lb torque create an ideal power-to-weight ratio and nearly perfect 50/50 balance. Behind the wheel you feel as though your MX-5 RF is an extension of your body, anticipating and answering your every command.
With a greater level of technological integration, our Mazda ConnectTM Infotainment System1 allows you to immerse yourself in each drive while staying in touch with the world at large with Apple CarPlayTM2 integration through your compatible iPhone®.
Our Mazda ConnectTM Infotainment System1 creates a seamless connectivity that allows you to focus on the drive. Apple CarPlayTM2 and Android AutoTM2 are is now standard in all 2021 Mazda MX-5 models and Grand Touring models are further enhanced by a wireless connection to Apple CarPlayTM2 through your compatible iPhone® (shown).
STAY WITHIN REACH
With the MX-5 Miata’s Commander control, you can intuitively navigate through playlists, driving directions, contacts and more without taking your eyes off the road.1
OPTIMAL LISTENING WITH BOSE®
The sounds of the open road deserve a worthy complement. And the available 9-speaker Bose® audio system is just that. With speakers specifically tuned and oriented for the MX-5’s cabin, it delivers a pitch perfect acoustic experience, even with the top down. What’s more, a 3-year traffic and travel link subscription to SiriusXM3 is also available to enjoy.
i-ACTIVSENSE® SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
When it comes to a transcendent driving experience, confidence is everything. With i-Activsense® safety technology,5 sophisticated safety features alert you to hazards to help you avoid collisions5 or lessen their impact.
For illustration purposes only6
ADAPTIVE FRONT-LIGHTING SYSTEM
This available system is designed to help you see around corners at night. As you turn a corner, the headlights pivot in the direction of your turn, improving visibility and allowing you to spot potential hazards ahead.
HIGH BEAM CONTROL
Available High Beam Control helps the driver see better at night by maximizing opportunities to use the high beams. The system automatically switches to low beams when it detects oncoming traffic and/or a vehicle ahead
LANE DEPARTURE WARNING SYSTEM
When traveling at speeds of 44 mph or higher, this system gives you audible and visual warnings when it detects that your vehicle is about to unintentionally depart from its lane.5
SMART CITY BRAKE CONTROL
When traveling at speeds between about 2 and 18 mph, Smart City Brake Support8 helps detect vehicles ahead. If an impact is predicted, this system will warn the driver, adjust the brake pads for faster and firmer braking, and apply the brakes if the driver cannot.
TRAFFIC SIGN RECOGNITION
To help you stay alert and informed, the available Traffic Sign Recognition System7 can show you Speed Limit, Stop and Do Not Enter information in the MX-5 Miata’s 4.6-inch full-color LCD display. The system’s strategically mounted camera scans for road signs, so you can keep your focus on what’s ahead.
BLIND SPOT MONITORING
This system helps detect objects in your blind spots4 and alerts you with a chime and warning light in the side mirror.
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
When backing up, this feature helps detect a vehicle approaching from the side and promptly alerts the driver with an audible warning,4 as well as a visual warning, in either side mirror and the display screen.
THE RETRACTABLE FASTBACK
SHEET METAL CLOAKED IN SEDUCTION
At first glance, the MX-5 RF captivates your attention and won't let go. The flowing lines of its silhouette accentuate the styling and tear drop shaped cabin. When the open air beckons, the rigid hardtop retracts into the trunk, in about 13 seconds, without sacrificing space for your weekend getaway essentials.
THE DETAILS OF INDULGENCE
Refined details are integral to the joy of driving. Sophisticated accents are showcased throughout the MX-5 Miata RF cabin. New for 2021, available White Nappa leather seats bring a rejuvenating touch to Grand Touring interiors.
THE HISTORY OF THE MX-5 MIATA
Over its four generations, the MX-5 Miata has remained an authentic, lightweight sports car. Its engaging open-air driving style has been discovered by over a million people all around the world, making the MX-5 Miata the best-selling roadster of all the time.
U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT
2021 BEST CAR BRAND
5. MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $995 destination charge ( Alaska $1,040). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
6. Requires compatible iPhone and standard text and data rates apply. Apple is solely responsible for CarPlay functionality and its terms and privacy statements apply. Don’t drive while distracted or while using a hand-held device. Apple CarPlay, iPhone and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc.
7. Don’t drive while distracted. Even with voice commands, only use Mazda Connect™/other devices when safe. Some features may require cellular or Wi-Fi service; some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in motion. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
8. Requires compatible iPhone and standard text and data rates apply. Apple is solely responsible for CarPlay functionality and its terms and privacy statements apply. Don’t drive while distracted or while using a hand-held device. Apple CarPlay, iPhone and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc.
9. SiriusXM audio and data services each require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Current information and features may not be available in all locations. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
10. i-Activsense® safety features are not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of each safety feature. Safety features vary based on vehicle package and trim combinations. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
11. Lane Departure Warning System operates under certain conditions above 44mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
12. Smart City Brake Support operates under certain low-speed conditions between about 2 and 18 mph. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and is only designed to reduce damage in the event of a collision. There are limitations to the operation and detection of the system. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
13. Traffic Sign Recognition System is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Factors including weather and the condition of the traffic sign can impact recognition or display of the sign. Always check traffic signs visually while driving. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
14. Always check your mirrors. Be aware of the traffic around you. There are limitations to the range and detection of the system. Please see your Owners Manual for further details.
15. The illustration displayed is for feature explanation only. It is neither technically accurate nor to scale.