2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Technology Specs
The 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF is a sleek roadster that is full of features to keep you connected and comfortable. Available in two trim options, Club and Grand Touring, and up to seven exterior color options including Machine Gray Metallic and Soul Red Metallic, the Miata RF is sharp and sporty. Let’s take a closer look at its technology features!
Read More: What is Mazda’s Lane Keep Assist System?
2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Audio and Infotainment Technology
The Miata RF has many features that allow passengers to enjoy the ride more than ever. Check out this list of features:
- Auxiliary-audio input jack
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming capability
- BOSE® 9-speaker audio system with AudioPilot, driver and passenger headrest speakers and subwoofer
- MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system including:
- 7-inch full color touch screen
- Multi Function Commander control
- Infotainment system voice command
- Radio Broadcast Data System program information
- HD radio
- Aha™, Pandora®, and Stitcher™ internet radio integration
- SMS text message audio delivery and relay
- E911 automatic emergency notification
- SiriusXM Satellite radio with 4-month subscription
- Speed-sensing automatic volume control
- 2 USB audio inputs
- Steering-wheel-mounted audio, phone and cruise controls
You can browse our current Mazda inventory online before coming in to see us at Mazda of Lodi!