5 facts about the 2017 Mazda CX-3
The 2017 Mazda CX-3 is sporty and versatile. This subcompact crossover model has a sleek design and plenty of space for your passengers and cargo, yet is still efficient. Let’s take a closer look to learn more about the 2017 Mazda CX-3!
Read More: What’s inside the 2017 Mazda Miata MX-5?
5 facts about the 2017 CX-3
- Mazda CX-3 features a stylish design. The Mazda CX-3 has a striking yet well-balanced design that includes rich body contours, short overhangs and blacked out D-pillars which help to give it an agile yet stable appearance.
- The interior is uniquely expressive. CX-3 has carefully crafted lines of stitching, a driver-centered cabin that expands your visibility and futuristic-looking analog dials to make you feel luxurious and comfortable behind the wheel.
- The difference is in the details. Mazda prides itself on considering every detail when designing a vehicle, and the CX-3 is no different. Even its most basic features like the foot pedals are engineered to make driving more effortless and more enjoyable.
- Safety is prominent. CX-3 features many safety innovations to give you confidence behind the wheel, including i-ACTIV AWD®, advanced front airbags, a rearview camera and ultra-high tensile-strength steel in the body.
- Intuitive technology is implemented throughout the vehicle. Features like a 7-inch full-color touchscreen display, Bluetooth® hands free phone and audio capability, a multi-function Commander control knob and the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system that includes Pandora® internet radio integration, voice commands and SMS text message audio delivery and reply.
The 2017 Mazda CX-3 is available now at Mazda of Lodi. You can browse our inventory and even set up a test drive online before you stop in to the dealership. Mazda of Lodi also has a full service department for all of your Mazda needs!