5 Facts about the 2017 Mazda Mazda6
The 2017 Mazda Mazda6 is a sleek, luxurious sedan model in the Mazda lineup. With a sharp, eye-catching design and comfort and convenience features loaded up on the inside, you will be riding in style no matter where you go. Check out these facts about the 2017 Mazda6!
Read More: Mazda’s Rear Vehicle Monitoring System
5 Facts about the Mazda6
- It has a unique design process. The Mazda6 was designed using the KODO concept. KODO means “Soul of Motion”, so the Mazda6 was built to transform into something that embodies the vitality of a living being with power and elegance.
- Mazda6 features new engine technology. The Mazda6 has the newest innovation from Mazda- SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control. This technology helps the the vehicle’s mechanics work in unison to create a smoother, less fatiguing drive.
- It offers great efficiency. The 2017 Mazda6 can reach an impressive EPA-estimated 35 highway MPG on automatic transmission models. Manual transmission models are able to reach an estimated 34 highway MPG.
- Mazda6 has a luxurious interior design. The cabin features a large center console and sleek dashboard design that complement the available leather-trimmed seats that have a sporty design to envelop you in comfort.
- Mazda6 is full of technology to keep you connected and comfortable. It features steering wheel mounted controls, remote keyless entry, push button start, a 7-inch touch-screen display with the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system and more!
If you want to learn more about the 2017 Mazda Mazda6, you can check it out here! The 2017 Mazda6 is available now at Mazda of Lodi. You can also browse our inventory online and set up a test drive for your favorite model before you come in to see us at the dealership!