How to Listen to Pandora in Your Mazda
These days, when you want to listen to the radio, you have many more options beyond the typical AM or FM radio stations. Internet radio services like Pandora are a good example of this. But did you know that you can use some of these internet radio stations in your car through MAZDA CONNECT™? It’s true, so let us show you how to listen to Pandora in your Mazda.
Pandora is likely one of the more popular internet radio services out there, but the MAZDA CONNECT™ system allows you to listen to others as well, like Stitcher. To keep things simple, however, we’ll focus on Pandora here.
[Read more: Did you know you can send texts using MAZDA CONNECT™? Learn how here]
How to Listen to Internet Radio Through MAZDA CONNECT™
- To start, make sure your smartphone is paired with the MAZDA CONNECT™ system. If it’s not, follow this step-by-step guide.
- Next, before getting started, make sure that the Pandora app is downloaded to your smartphone. In addition, you’ll want to make sure you are logged into your account through your smartphone, or else create a new account.
- From your smartphone, select the Pandora station you’d like to listen to.
- From the MAZDA CONNECT™ homescreen, select the “Entertainment” button, which looks like a musical note.
- On the next menu, select Pandora. From here, the Pandora station you’ve selected should automatically start playing on your vehicle’s touchscreen. You’ll be able to play the music through your car’s speakers, as well as control it through the infotainment screen.
Should you run into any problems figuring out how to listen to Pandora in your Mazda, be sure to make sure your smartphone is compatible with the MAZDA CONNECT™ system. You can also feel free to contact us at Mazda of Lodi.
2016.5 mazda cx-5. When trying to connect pandora. Days make sure application is installed on phone. Already have it installed on my phone. It is a new phone lgv35 thin q. My wife’s phone does the same both are same style of phone. Installed and re-installed the pandora app. Still the same result. Work fine with are other previous phones.