What Comes With the Mazda CX-5 i-ACTIVSENSE Package
There are many reasons drivers choose crossovers or SUVs over other models, but one of the key reasons is safety. When it comes to having an SUV to transport you and your family, nothing is more important than safety. Thankfully, the features that come with the 2016 Mazda CX-5 i-ACTIVSENSE Package are designed to give you the safety and peace of mind you need.
What Is Included in the 2016 Mazda CX-5 i-ACTIVSENSE Package?
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Close Proximity Warning: Highway driving is made easy with a cruise control system that can adjust your vehicle’s speed to maintain a set distance between you and the vehicle in front of you. With the Close Proximity Warning, you can receive visual and audible warnings when quickly approaching a vehicle.
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning: Helps you avoid or minimize collisions when traveling above 10 mph. The system can signal an alert or automatically engage the brakes. Read more.
- Lane Departure Warning: Receive visual and audible warnings any time the vehicle strays from the lane when traveling over 41 mph or more.
- Distance Recognition Support System: This system uses radar to recommend a safe following distance from the vehicle ahead of you, alerting you should you get too close.
- High Beam Control: This allows the vehicle to switch from high beams to low beams in certain circumstances, such as when a vehicle is approaching.
The 2016 Mazda CX-5 i-ACTIVSENSE Package is available for the Grand Touring trim only. If you’d like to learn more about the features that come with the Mazda CX-5 i-ACTIVSENSE Package, or any of the other packages or options available for Mazda models, you can contact us at Mazda of Lodi.