What kind of technology is in the 2017 Mazda6?
The Mazda6 is a sporty, sleek sedan full of technology to make traveling more convenient and connected. With a spacious interior and eye-catching design, the Mazda6 has more than enough features to fit your needs. Let’s check out the technology specs on the 2017 Mazda6!
Mazda6 Convenience Technology
The 2017 Mazda6 is equipped with the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system, which can be controlled with the Commander control on the center console or through the full-color 7-inch touchscreen display. The remote keyless entry with an “answer back” feature makes it easy to get into your Mazda6, and Push Button Start ensures that you can keep your keys safely in your pocket or bag at all times. Two 12-volt outlets will allow you to keep your devices connected and charged.
The MAZDA CONNECT™ system includes features like:
- Infotainment system voice command
- Multifunction Commander control
- Radio Broadcast Data System program information
- HD Radio™
- Aha™ internet radio integration
- Pandora® internet radio integration
- Stitcher™ internet radio integration
- SMS text message audio delivery and reply
- E911 automatic emergency notification
Mazda6 Safety Technology
The 2017 Mazda6 is full of safety technology to help you stay safe behind the wheel. Check out these safety features available on the Mazda6!
- Advanced front air bags
- Front seat-mounted side-impact air bags side-impact air curtains
- 3-point safety belts for all seating positions
- Anti-lock Brake System
- Brake Assist
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System
- Hill Launch Assist
- Rearview Camera
- Keyless remote panic button
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring System
The 2017 Mazda6 is available now at Mazda of Lodi! You can look at our inventory and set up a test drive online before you come in to the dealership!