Easter 2018 is just around the corner, and if you haven’t made plans yet, now is a perfect time! We’ve put together a list of some of our favorite Easter 2018 events, giving Lodi residents just enough time to plan ahead. Keep reading to check out some the best Easter Egg Hunts and Easter brunches in Bergen County, NJ.
2018 Easter Brunch and Easter Egg Hunts near Lodi, NJ
There are a number of great spots for Easter Brunch near Lodi, including:
- The Shannon Rose – 1200 New Jersey 17 (Ramsey, NJ 07446)
- The 2018 Easter Brunch at The Shannon Rose features a carving station, omelets made-to-order, Chef’s Table Buffet and more. The brunch is $32 for adults and $14 for children ages 3-12. Bring your child’s Easter basket for an egg hunt and more. Brunch is served from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m., and reservations are available on the restaurant’s website.
- Ho-Ho-Kus Inn & Tavern– 1 Easter Franklin Turnpike (Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ 07423)
- The 2018 Easter Brunch at the Ho-Ho-Kus Inn & Taven features three seatings (10 a.m., 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.) and features a full buffet, a Viennese Dessert Station, unlimited Mimosas and more! The Brunch is $39.95 for adults and $14.95 for children 10 and under. Reservations are available on the restaurant’s website.
The Bergen County area also offers a number of Easter Egg Hunts for the whole family, including:
- Bergen County Zoo SpEGGtacular Hunt
- Bergen County Zoological Park – 216 Forest Avenue – Paramus, NJ
- Easter Bunny Train Ride
- 80 Rotal Avenue – Hawthorne, NJ
- Ridgewood Easter in the Park
- Memorial Park – East Ridgewood Avenue – Ridgewood, NJ
Leave us a message below with your Easter 2018 plans!
Mazda of Lodi is a proud member of the Bergen County community! Come down to visit us at 130 Rt. 46 E in Lodi, NJ and say “hi” to a member of our knowledgeable team. Remember Mazda of Lodi for all of your Mazda and service needs! Follow our blog for more Mazda news and information, as well as events and happenings around Bergen County, NJ!