Two Rows, Two Available Powertrains
Experience a CX-70 that works for you.
Both options include standard i-ACTIV all-wheel drive and impressive towing capabilities.
Pre-production model with options shown.
Mild Hybrid Inline 6 Turbo
The CX-70’s Mild Hybrid 3.3-liter Inline 6 Turbo reduces engine load and provides a smooth, responsive drive.
Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Enjoy the versatility of the CX-70’s Plug-In Hybrid powertrain: all-electric power for short trips, combustion and electric for longer journeys.
Sign up below to receive the latest news and information from Mazda.
4 MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $1,375 destination charge (Alaska $1,420). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
1 Mazda CX-70 3.3 Turbo S models offer up to 340 hp and 369 lb.-ft of torque when using the recommended premium octane fuel.
2 Mazda Driver Personalization System - Ideal Driving Position Assist is a driver-enabled feature that suggests an ideal driving position. The driver must input their height and the internal camera on the Mazda Connect™ screen scans the center point between the driver’s eyebrows. Settings including driver’s seat position, outer mirror angle and steering wheel position are automatically adjusted. No personal data is stored related to this feature unless the driver elects to create a driver profile and save the seating position. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
Mazda Driver Personalization System - Driver Recognition is a driver-enabled feature that restores various driver settings. The internal camera on the Mazda Connect screen scans facial features and converts them into numeric information (a “Driver Profile”). Your Driver Profile is secured, locally stored on your vehicle only, and is not subject to remote access. You can delete a saved Driver Profile at any time. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
* Mazda CX-70 PHEV models offer up to 323 hp and 369 lb.-ft of torque when using the recommended premium octane fuel.
* 360° View Monitor with See-through View and Trailer Hitch View technology may not provide a comprehensive view of the entire surrounding area of this vehicle. Always check your surroundings visually. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
* Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
* Towing capacities shown when activating available Towing mode. Towing mode requires use of a Genuine Mazda hitch. Towing capacities shown are maximums and must be reduced by the weight of any passenger, cargo hitch or optional equipment in the towing vehicle. Please refer to vehicle Owner's Manual for details regarding towing capacities and other valuable information. Towing a trailer may have an effect on vehicle's handling, braking, durability, performance and driving economy. Hitches are available through manufacturers other than Mazda. For specific information on recommended or required equipment, see your Mazda Dealer.
* 360º View Monitor may not provide a comprehensive view of the entire surrounding area of this vehicle. Always check your surroundings visually. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.