Does the Mazda 3 have Bluetooth?
While we love our feature packages and upper trim levels on any Mazda model, we know sometimes it really comes down to the base model. What’s included for the lowest starting price on a vehicle? Even if we don’t end up going with that one, it’s a good jumping off point to give us an idea of how much better we can expect things to get from there, and what basic value we get out of the vehicle no matter which model we settle on. Questions that you might want answered include, “Does the Mazda 3 have Bluetooth?” Which trim levels have it? We’ll find that out, as well as other standard features for the most affordable Mazda3 on the market.
Features that come standard on the Mazda 3 i SV:
- – Air conditioning with pollen filter
- – Power windows and locks
- – Remote keyless entry
- – Push button start (this is a rare one to see standard!)
- – Tilt & telescopic steering wheel
- – Two 12-volt power outlets for plugging in devices
- – Rear window defogger — you’ll definitely appreciate this one on those morning commutes
- – 6-way manual adjustable driver’s seat
- – Auxiliary input jack (to easily connect with smartphones and other devices)
- – Dual trip odometers
Let’s move up just one more trim level and see what additional features are included on the i Sport (our most popular model):
- – Cruise control with steering wheel-mounted controls
- – 60/40 split fold-down rear seat belt (for many, this will be a make-or-break feature)
- – Bluetooth hands-free phone and audio
- – Mazda Connect infotainment system
And now, for brevity’s sake and to give you the full scope, we’ll skip everything in between and jump right up to the highest trim, the s Grand Touring. This is by far the most decked out model, and of course it’s accordingly a bit more in terms of cost. Many of our shoppers at least want to test drive the highest trim to get an idea of what it’s like to drive with today’s top technology and convenience features and decide which ones they can’t live without!
- – Dual zone automatic climate control
- – Rearview camera
- – Advanced keyless entry
- – Homelink (lets you open and close your gate or garage door, enable your home security system and outdoor lighting, and more)
- – Perforated leather-trimmed sport seats
- – Leather-wrapped steering wheel, brake handle, and gearshift knob
- – Bose 9-speaker surround sound system
- – Mazda navigation system
Here at Mazda of Lodi, we’ll help you find the Mazda 3 model that’s just right for you depending on your needs, preferences, and budget. Give us a call to schedule a test drive or walkaround of the different Mazda models at our dealership!