How to Set the Clock in Your Mazda
No matter what technological device it is, figuring out how to set the clock on said device always seems to be a challenge. It’s not that the process is difficult, either, but instead it’s just difficult to figure out which controls actually change the time on your device. So what about your Mazda model? We’ll show you just how easy it is to set the clock in your Mazda.
Here we will outline two different ways to change the clock on your Mazda. The first is known as Type A, while the second is known as Type B and is the Mazda Connect infotainment system. If neither of the guides below seem to apply to your particular Mazda model, consult your owner’s manual or contact us at Mazda of Lodi.
How to Set Time on Mazda Digital Clock Type A
- Press and hold the CLOCK button (FM/AM) for roughly two seconds until you hear a beep. You should see the time flashing on the display.
- Used the H button or M button (TUNE buttons) to adjust the hour (H) or the minute (M). If you just want to set the clock to the nearest hour, you can press and hold the 00 button (1).
- When finished adjusting the time, press the CLOCK button (FM/AM) again to complete the process.
How to Set Time on Mazda Connect Infotainment Screen
- On your Mazda Connect infotainment touchscreen display, select Settings, likely found on the right hand side of the home screen.
- From the following menu, select Clock.
- Select Adjust Time.
- Press the + or – buttons underneath the hour number or minute number to adjust the time accordingly.
- You can also select the am/pm button on the bottom-right of the screen to easily change the time to a.m. or p.m. NOTE: This can only be change if you have the clock set to the 12-hour display. If you have it set to the 24-hour display, you can change this by going back to the Clock setting screen and changing the Time Format.
- Note that it is also possible to sync your time to your location on the Clock settings screen simply by checking the GPS Sync option.
As you can see, figuring out how to set the clock in your Mazda is a simple process. It’s just a matter of knowing where to find the proper controls and knowing how to use them.