What Is Included In 2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring Tech Package
Once you’ve found the CX-5 to be your compact SUV of choice, you still have a lot of vehicle shopping to do. Even though you’ve picked the model, you now have to decide which features you want your new vehicle to come equipped with. One popular package for many new CX-5 drivers is the Touring Technology Package. Let’s look through what is included in the 2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring Tech Package.
2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring Technology Package Features
As expected, the Touring Technology Package is an optional inclusion for the Touring model. The Touring trim already comes standard with a 2.5-liter SKYACTIV engine delivering 184 horsepower and 185 lb.-ft. of torque, along with a number of high tech features that include the Mazda Connect infotainment system and a rearview camera (otherwise available on the Sport trim’s Rear Camera Package). Here is what is added by the Touring Technology Package:
- Navigation system: This is a great complement to the CX-5 Touring’s standard infotainment system and 7-inch color touchscreen.
- Smart City Brake Support: In low-speed situations, this system can detect objects ahead and apply the brakes if the driver doesn’t.
- LED headlamps with auto leveling
- Pivoting Adaptive Front Lighting System
- LED Foglights
- LED Signature Daytime Running Lights
- LED Signature rear combination lights
- Auto dimming mirror with Homelink: This mirror with Homelink allows you to activate a garage door or driveway gate.
As you can see by what is included in the 2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring Tech Package, you can add a whole host of must-have features to the already affordable CX-5 Touring model. The MSRP for the standard Touring features is only $25,215, which should leave plenty of room in your budget to add all the additional features you need and desire. Be sure to contact us at Mazda of Lodi with any of your questions.