How to Adjust the Seats in the 2015 Mazda 3
Whichever Mazda model you’re driving, you’re sure to find a spacious interior with comfortable seating options. As expected, the seats in the Mazda 3 are able to be adjusted to better personalize your driving position. Since not all drivers know how to use the seat adjustment controls, we will show you how to adjust the seats in the 2015 Mazda 3.
The first thing to do is to determine whether your Mazda 3 model is equipped with manual seat adjustment controls or electric controls. If your model has electronic controls, feel free to skip down below to read our guide on adjusting the power driver seat as opposed to the manual seats.
How to Adjust the Seats in the 2015 Mazda 3 Using Manual Controls and Levers
With all the levers set on the side of your seat, it can be difficult to know which one to use in order to adjust the seats to your preference. To acclimate yourself with the controls, locate the metal lever underneath your seat, and then locate the two levers located on the side of your seat.
- Move Mazda 3 seats forward or backward: Simply pull up on the lever beneath your seat to unlock the seat, and then slide either forward or backward to adjust it to your preferred position. Release the lever to lock the seat in place.
- Adjust the Mazda 3 seat back angle: To move the back of your seat so that it leans back further or sits up straighter, locate the lever on the side of your seat that is furthest toward the rear of the vehicle. Pull the lever up and then lean forward. With the lever pulled, the seat back will adjust to your movements, allowing you to achieve the perfect position.
- Adjust the height of Mazda 3 seats: Now, locate the other lever on the side of your seat. It is the lever nearest to the front of the vehicle. Pull it up to raise the seat height or push it down to lower the seat height.
How to Adjust the Power Driver’s Seat in the 2015 Mazda 3
For controls on the power driver’s seat, locate the two rectangular switches on the side of your seat before getting started.
- Move the seats forward or backward: Using the switch nearest to the front of the car, push the switch either toward the front or back of the car to move the seat and help you reach the pedals properly.
- Adjust driver’s seat height on the Mazda 3: Using the same switch located nearest to the front of the car, pull the switch up or down to move the seat height accordingly.
- Adjust the seat back angle in the Mazda 3: Now, using the switch nearest to the rear of the car, push the switch either forward or backward to adjust the seat back angle.
- How to adjust lumbar support on the 2015 Mazda 3: The lumbar support lever is located further back on the side of the seat back. Push the lever down to increase firmness or up to decrease firmness.
Now that you know how to adjust the seats in the 2015 Mazda 3, you can ensure you remain completely comfortable on any trip.